Find school forms, policies, and information. Our School Emergency Management Plan can be viewed in the main office.
- Anti-Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Career Advising Policy
- Child Find Policy
- College Credit Plus
- Dress Code Policy 2018-19
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Notice Regarding Release of Information
- Positive Behavior Support & Supports, Seclusion, & Restraints
- School Calendar 2018-19
- Student Assessment and Academic Intervention Services
- Student Handbook 2018-19
- Supply List 2018-19 - Grades K-3
- Supply List 2018-19 - Grades 4-8
- Wellness Policy
Like public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs at Foundation Academy every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Foundation Academy is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.