20-21 Reopening & Resources
Click the tabs & files below for important updates & information during this time.
- AMP New Student Resource Page
- Canvas Log-in
- COVID-19 Decision Tree for Students and Staff
- How a Parent Can Create an Observer Account
- How Parents Can Pair Siblings to an Account
- Instructions – How to Log-in to Canvas
- Parent Orientation and Resource Course
- Student Expectations Agreement Addendum
- Instructions – How to Create Canvas Account (coming soon)
- School Supply List – Traditional Cohort (coming soon)
- School Supply List – Online Cohort (coming soon)
- School Supply List – Hybrid Cohort (coming soon)
In-person learning at the school building five days per week with added safety protocols and procedures.
At-home learning five days per week supported by teachers, technology, and curriculum specifically built for online learning.
A mix of Traditional and Online learning with in-person and at-home components.